Thursday, September 5, 2013

New MOPS group coming to Valdosta, Trinity Presbyterian.

Dear young mothers of children 5 and under,

If you are a stay at home mother I highly recommend getting involved in a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group.  Luckily it appears that our area has several to choose from.  10 years ago when my first child was an infant, I was a stay at home mom, struggling in more ways than one.  I joined a MOPS group and it changed my life.  I actually have several friends that have remained dear friends to me from those early days of infancy, toddler & preschool years!  Another life saver in those early days for me was MMO (Mothers Morning Out, and luckily several churches in our area offer those as well - just check the left hand tab!)

I wish this new MOPS group the best!

Trinity Presbyterian. We meet the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month from 9am-11am. For more information they can contact the church. The number is (229) 242-3468 and the address is 3501 Bemiss Rd, Valdosta, GA 31605. Our first meeting is this Friday, September 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment