Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sales...

Friends, For those of you who know me, you know I LIKE a good sale. Right now JC Penny's in Valdosta, has a great sale on stocking stuffer type toys. 80% off lots of fun junk kids love! These items are located in the section near the dishes/housewares. Still a good bit of neat things left; not as much as before I went there! Also, The Children's Place @ the Mall has their 50% off their sale price going on! Lots of sweatshirts and polo style shirts left. I didn't really check out the girls stuff! Sorry, I was not around during the Holidays, but I did hear from quite a few people on how much they enjoy the blog - even a few men! I was excited fathers are checking out the website too! Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things! If you think of anything that needs to be posted, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment